Links & Downloads
The following web sites are useful tools to learn more about the wind industry:
Terms and Conditions
The use of the marks presented on getsmartenergy.com by any person other than the media is prohibited by law unless expressly licensed or approved by Green Energy Technologies. Please refer to our getsmartenergy.com Terms, Conditions and Legal Notices for additional copyright and trademark notices.
By downloading Green Energy Technologies logos from this Web site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to follow all usage guidelines within.
Green Energy Technologies Logo Usage Guidelines
You must follow these usage guidelines:
- The primary identification elements for Green Energy Technologies are made up of the words Green Energy Technologies and the dot symbol. No alterations should ever be made to these elements which we will refer to as the Green Energy Technologies Identifier. The dot symbol and the WindCube symbol should not be separated from the words.
- A minimum of 0.25 inches of clear space needs to surround the logo to separate it from other elements such as copy, pictures, slogans, and other logotypes and symbols. This area, referred to as the area of non-interference, will preserve the visual impact and legibility of the Green Energy Technologies identifier.
The Green Energy Technologies identifiers are registered trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. They must never be altered or redrawn in any way. This includes changes in typestyle, proportions, letter spacing, or placement of the individual elements other than acceptable treatments outlined on this site. Changing a key graphic element, however good your intentions, will dilute its impact and detract from the image of consistency we want to project. If you have any questions or doubts concerning the use of the identifiers, please e-mail Stephanie Cironi at stephanie.cironi(at)getsmartenergy.com
Below are some but not all of the unacceptable uses of the Green Energy Technologies identifiers:
- Do not add any graphic element around the identifier within the area of non-interference.
- Do not place the identifier on a heavily patterned background.
- Do not alter or reconfigure the logo in any way.
- Do not substitute other typefaces for the logotype.
- Do not enclose the identifier in any shapes.
- Do not change the letter spacing of the identifier.
- Do not shape typography around the area of non-interference.
- Do not separate the dot symbol or the WindCube symbol from the words Green Energy Technologies or WindCube, respectively.
You will need a PDF Reader to view these PDFs. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.