Through the Wind Sphere™ Remote Monitoring System, Green Energy Technologies can identify problems before they occur and notify a trained technician for emergency support needs. Service plans also include scheduled predictive maintenance.
- Corrective Maintenance to repair or replace parts as necessary. Parts required for repair may be used or reprocessed in accordance with Green Energy specifications and replaced parts are the property of Green Energy unless specifically provided otherwise.
- Predictive Maintenance includes repairs and adjustments to maintain performance. Predictive maintenance will increase the availability and useful life of the wind turbine and reduce major maintenance issues.
- Periodic essential retrofits if Green Energy deems necessary to maintain performance level.
- Periodic testing and reporting by Green Energy.
- Green Energy will examine, adjust, clean, lubricate and provide lubricants needed and repair or replace integral parts at no additional charge on a semi-annual basis.
- Green Energy will provide an emergency service contact available 24/7.
- Green Energy will provide factory-trained technicians available Monday thru Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. In most situations, a technician can be on site within 24 hours or less.
- Optional Retrofits
- Services necessitated by accident, unauthorized alteration of Wind Sphere, tampering, service by a party not authorized by Green Energy, third party negligence, act of God, or other causes beyond Green Energy's control.
- Modernization or modifications to the Wind Sphere, except as determined to be needed to provide performance guaranteed under the Purchase Agreement.